This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
InfiniBand is a switched fabric communications link primarily used in high-performance computing. Its features include quality of service and failover, and it is designed to be scalable. Its architecture specification defines a connection between processor nodes and high performance I/O nodes such as storage devices.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise 10G SFP+ to SFP+ 3m Direct Attach Copper InfiniBand cable SFP+ Black€138.89 €112.92In stock
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2920 1.0m InfiniBand cable 1 m Black€177.11 €143.99In stock
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise 10G SFP+ / SFP+ 7m InfiniBand cable SFP+ Black€192.99 €156.90In stock
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise X242 40G QSFP+ to QSFP+ 3m DAC InfiniBand cable QSFP+€232.91 €189.36In stock
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise X240 QSFP28 4xSFP28 1m InfiniBand cable€497.99 €404.87In stock