HP Networking Cables
Any type of network has it's own type of cables. Today's standard for home and office use is Ethernet. For Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet you need at least category 5 cabling. Ethernet cables can have their connectors attached in two different ways: ordinary or cross linked. You will most likely need the ordinary version, unless you want to connect two devices directly to each other, and even then most modern Ethernet network devices will automatically detect the type of cable you are using and adapt their settings to it, so they will work with both types.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise X240 10G SFP+ 1.2m DAC networking cable Black€183.17 €151.38In stock
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise 487655-B21 networking cable 3 m€184.84 €152.76In stock
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise X240 10G SFP+ 3m DAC networking cable Black U/UTP (UTP)€240.75 €198.97In stock
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise J9665A networking cable Grey 1 m€264.55 €218.64In stock
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise X240 10G SFP+ 5m DAC networking cable Black€276.19 €228.26In stock